Registration for the WVCA Fall 2021 Virtual Conference is now open!
25 CEs approved for LPC (AP#544), NBCC (ACEP # 2049), and Social Workers (Approved Provider Number 499999).
The Fall 2021 Conference will take place from November 4-6, 2021. It will be a virtual conference via Zoom. This year’s topics include Trauma, Ethics, ALPS, Working with the Military, and many more.
Important things to know before you register:
- the email address you use to register must be the same one you use to attend the virtual session
- handouts and other information will be sent to the email address you use to register
- your name and “live” image must show during the session for you to receive CE’s for the session
- you must complete the evaluation for each session to receive CE’s for that session.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact me at email@example.com.
WVCA 2021 Fall Conference
November 4 – 6, 2021
Registration Is Now Available!
Registration deadline is Oct 24
[fooevents_calendar defaultView=”listWeek” defaultDate= “2017-11-02”]
To enhance the quality of individual life in our society by promoting the development of professional counselors, advancing the counseling profession, and using the profession and practice of counseling to promote respect for human dignity.
The West Virginia Counseling Association (WVCA), the state branch of the American counseling Association (ACA), is committed to the promotion and growth of the counseling profession in the state of West Virginia.
WVCA serves its members in the following ways:
- Hosts an annual informative state conference
- Provides training through excellent programs and workshops
- Offers continuing education (CEUs)
- Advises political leaders of the needs of counselors
- Offers free legal advice from LegalCare America
- Provides opportunities to connect and network
- Provides leadership to promote the counseling profession
- Offers ethical updates