To enhance the quality of individual life in our society by promoting the development of professional counselors, advancing the counseling profession, and using the profession and practice of counseling to promote respect for human dignity.
The West Virginia Counseling Association (WVCA), the state branch of the American counseling Association (ACA), is committed to the promotion and growth of the counseling profession in the state of West Virginia.
WVCA serves its members in the following ways:
- Hosts an annual informative state conference
- Provides training through excellent programs and workshops
- Offers continuing education (CEUs)
- Advises political leaders of the needs of counselors
- Offers free legal advice from LegalCare America
- Provides opportunities to connect and network
- Provides leadership to promote the counseling profession
- Offers ethical updates
WVCA 2020 Fall Conference
November 5 – 7, 2020
Registration Is Now Available!
15.5 CEs approved for LPC (AP#544) and Social Workers (Approved Provider Number 499999)
[fooevents_calendar defaultView=”listWeek” defaultDate= “2017-11-02”]
Venue: Days Hotel in Flatwoods (possibly by technology pending circumstances)